Thank You to Our Sponsors!
Firelink Online Media
Firelink Online Media is a web design, social media marketing and web content development firm which specializes in the needs of small businesses, particularly in the pet industry, as well as non-profits.
- User-friendly, effective and stylish websites at affordable rates.
- Reasonable and efficient time lines to get you online with a minimum of fuss.
- Focus on your goals and marketing strategy.
- Responsive designs that can be viewed on any device.
- Our specialty is WordPress websites, but other options are available.
- Fully optimized to load quickly and keep visitors on your page.
- Friendly service with no technical jargon to intimidate you!
- Dependable and reliable – we will never be the familiar story of the disappearing web designer!
Social Media Services:
- Social media audits
- Social media strategy development
- Social media management
- Blog development
- LinkedIn profile and LinkedIn company page development
Content Creation Services:
If you need help with creating or editing content on your website, social media or blogs, contact us! We can help you with:
- Crafting web content that will focus on your core audience
- Editing pre-existing content for grammar, cohesiveness and effectiveness
- Developing and creating content for eNewsletters
- A focus on SEO and keywords to increase your search engine rankings
- Full social media services
Somerville Foundation for Animals
The Somerville Foundation for Animals is a 501(c)3 charitable organization, established to raise funds for and awareness of companion animal-related issues within the community.
The Foundation strives to provide education and awareness about responsible pet ownership within the city, and to support, through donations and community involvement, local organizations in their efforts to provide care and education to pet owners and their companion animals.
The Foundation was founded in 2011 by Dr. Adam Parker, DVM and Marjie Alonso, CPDT, KPA CTP, CDBC, after years of community organization and involvement, including two large, successful fund raiser events, the 2010 and 2011 Somerville Dog Festivals.
The Somerville Dog Festival, the only one of its kind in the country, offers “Try It” areas for dog owners to experience myriad dog sports and activities with their dogs; demonstrations of those sports and more; a fashion show and owner-dog look-alike and tricks competitions for attendees; raffles, vendor booths; a demonstration of police K9 work; and free clinics in basic training for the public.
The goal of the event is to educate the public and promote healthy, happy pet ownership and activities, thereby lowering the need for relinquishment and euthanasia of animals due to behavior problems.
The Somerville Dog Festival raises funds for various shelters and rescues, and each event also raises funds to provide a K9 vest through Vest a Dog for local law enforcement K9 partners.
In addition to the Somerville Dog Festival, the Somerville Foundation for Animals offers free basic dog training clinics to the public, and raises funds through donations and corporate sponsorships.
Offering group training classes and behavior consulting services in Natick, MA.
Offering group training classes and behavior consulting services in Cambridge, MA.
Running the Pack, Inc.
Offering dog walking and pet sitting services in the communities of Arlington, Belmont, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Framingham, Natick, Needham, Newton, Somerville, Watertown, Waltham, Wayland, and Wellesley in Massachusetts.